One World – One Heart:
Be sure to read this post and sign up for our OWOH give a way.!!!
This event will close Feburary 11, 2009.
The FDA Globalization Act of 2009
FDAG 2009: a Bill we can work with – Please note, Donna Maria Coles Johnson, from the Indie Beauty Network, launched this website designed to keep the general public informed.
Looking for a way to test your products before putting them on the market. Cindy Jones of Sagescript Institute is a biochemist who does microbiology testing on emulsions such as lotions and creams for the cosmetics and skin care industry. This is an important quality control step for those who make these products. She also grows herbs, makes herbal distillates and natural skin care products. Please visit Sagescript Institute site for more information: http://www.sagescript.com or read her blog at http://sagescript.blogspot.com
What’s new & back in stock at SunRose ~
– Ginger Madagascar Organic
– Rose Alba (White Rose) Hydrosol Bulgaria Organic
– Eucalyptus globulus China
– Rose Absolute ( Rosa centifolia ) – Morocco
– Kunzea Australia “NEW” (will be up on site soon)
Visit our Hydrosol page your face will thank you.. and sigh with joy.
I use mine everyday .. sometimes 2 times a day.!
Best if used after you wash your face ..
The best option for treating skin:
* Usually compresses of the straight hydrosol or
* a strong dilution of 50 – 70 % and cool spring water
* Shampoos can be diluted by 50% with hydrosol.
* Conditioners can be diluted by 30% or more.
* A valuable addition to your home spa regimen – in face masks, etc.
* A wonderful room spray.
Valentine’s Day Special ~
– FREE SHIPPING –
All orders over $75.00
(vaild thru February 14, 2009)
Valentine’s Day is a very special day for me .. here are some thoughts ~
“To love you must be willing to let go, to let go you must be willing to love.”
– – – Source Unknown
‘When love is not madness, it is not love.’
– – – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
‘Take away love … and our earth is a tomb.’
– – – Robert Browning
‘Love is a smoke … made with the fume of sighs.’
– – – William Shakespeare
My wish for you .. is much love ..
~ til next time,