“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
Bath and body remedies are essential for chilly weather. Keeping your skin hydrated, clean, and protected from UV rays is vital on cold days. While you may think that huge infinity scarf is enough to keep your skin away from the bitter cold, it is still exposed to pollution, weather, and sun everyday. By using a few herbal remedies and essential oils, you can protect your skin from old man winter and look great doing it.
Recent studies have shown that aloe vera gel facilitates:
– the healing of wounds and damaged skin tissue.
– It can decrease the redness and swelling associated with a burn.
– also prevents skin damage resulting from exposure to ultraviolet radiation associated with direct sunlight.
For centuries aloe vera has been used to heal sunburns, treat acne, and fight signs of aging. Many use it as a moisturizer or aftershave because it hydrates the skin without leaving it greasy or oily. Aloe vera also contains hormones Auxin and Gibberellins. These hormones have anti-inflammatory properties and help keep scar tissue from surfacing. It even has vitamin C and vitamin E, which help keep stretch marks and wrinkles at bay.
means ‘water solution’. Also known as ‘hydrolats, floral waters & plant waters’.
The best option for treating skin:
* Usually compresses of the straight hydrosol or
* a strong dilution of 50 – 70 % and cool spring water
* Shampoos can be diluted by 50% with hydrosol.
* Conditioners can be diluted by 30% or more.
* A valuable addition to your home spa regimen.
Please visit our page to read about the different Hydrosols
Please visit our Face Care page and explore the different material you can incorporate into your daily routine.
Ageless Elixir Facial Formula ~
My customers call our formula .. ‘Liquid Gold’ for their face !
What spirit is so empty and blind,
that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot
is more noble than the shoe,
and the skin more beautiful than the garment ..
with which it is clothed?
– A moisturizing and revitalizing raw material, excellent for aged or dry skin.
– Excellent for facial masks, foot scrubs and soaps.
– Leaves your skin feeling so very soft!
This material is processed in a facitily that also processes nuts.
Should you have a nut allergy, please take note.
We are always searching for handmade soap of the highest quality. These handmade soaps are as aromatic as they are beautiful.
They come in a variety of scents and colors. Made with only the highest quality ingredients for a rich feel and a luxurious later that rinses cleanly away.
These soaps represents what we feel are some of the best Handmade Soaps available.
And at the same time supporting the small business woman.
Enjoy the sensations of luxury!
While the weather outside may become frightful, experimenting with a few new moisturizers, soaps, and masks can keep your skin healthy and looking radiant.
Adopt the pace of Nature,
Her secret is patience.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Enjoy the last days of Summer ~
til next time, Rosanne