The Dog Days of August ~
What’s back in Stock / This & That ~
‘Fairest of the months !
Ripe summer’s Queen ..
The hey-day of the year
With robes that gleam with sunny sheen,
Sweet August doth appear.’
~ R. Combe Miller
Sniffapalooza Fall Ball in NYC!
Sat 10/23 – Sun 10/24!
Mark your calendars !
For a ‘ScentSational’ extravaganza
For those of you who are just joining the Sniffapalooza family, the Sniffapalooza Fall Ball is an entire weekend crammed full of olfactory and multi-sensory experiences.
You’ll come away from the weekend with new knowledge, new friends, lots of new goodies, and a new perspective on a fragrant life
New York City
754 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10019
To read about the details of this event please visit: SniffaPalooza.
Aromatherapy Today International Journal – Vol 48. August 2010.
Inside this issue:
* Essential Oil Profile – Hyssop by: Deby Atterby
* Hydrosol – Hyssop decumbens by : Suzanne Caddy
* Aromatherapy & the Emotions by: Penny Price
* Subtle Energy by: Jan Kusmirek
* Case Study – Sandalwood YASI by: John & Peta Day
* Natural Perfumery – A modern Approach by : Alex Lawless
* Equine Holistic AT by: Holly Schuurman
* Essential Oil Profile -Tumeric by: Farida Irani
* The Australian Essential Oil Industry
* Bare Essentials Feature: Beauty from the Bush
* Multi-level marketing & Aromatherapy by: Robert Tisserand
* Aromatic Journeys by: Jil Llewellyn & Robbi Zeck
Please visit our page: AT Today Int’l Journal
Balms & Salves ~
How to and Recipes
by Tina Sams & Friends
Well over 50 recipes for salves, balms, lotion bars, and lip balms from our own 20+ years of making them ourselves.
Also several wonderful recipes from friends!
We talk about infusing, properties of herbs, essential oils, base (carrier) oils and butters, and give some great sources.
Please visit our page: Balms & Salves
Please take a moment to watch this video .. to all our customers, family and friends, this is a serious issue that will effect small business in the future …
Donn Maria shares how the “Savings Clause” in H.R. 5786 would decimate small business owners, regardless of fees, registration and reporting requirements and testing.
Be informed on The Safe Cosmetics Act 2010
by Robert Tisserand
The Safe Cosmetics Act of 2010 (SCA 2010), now before the House of Representatives, is an inappropriate and seriously flawed attempt to make cosmetics safer. You can read the full text here.
New & Back in Stock:
End Quote ~
‘ What dreadful hot weather we have!
It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance.’
– Jane Austen
Wishing you all a wonderful end of Summer and exciting new school year.!!
~ til next time,